Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Karan Johar’s next film ‘Khan’

‘Khan’, Karan Johar’s next film starring bollywood’s king Shahrukh Khan. The theme of this film is quite different from Karan’s other films. Terrorism is the main subject of Karan Johar’s next film ‘Khan’. As per Karan “Unlike my other films, my next directorial venture goes into an area that I need to get completely right before going on the floors. I’m therefore in the US for three weeks meeting people from various religious, social and humanitarian organisations. None of my films so far have required me to go much beyond my imagination.”
As per current bollywood news the film will be without any songs. This will be Karan’s first film which will shoot without any songs whereas other films of Karan Johar are also famous for the big hit songs. Karan Johar has not yet revealed the story of this film. Still it has been undecided that who will do the leading actress role Rani Mukherjee, Kareena Kapoor or Preity Zinta. So, we’ve to wait to see whether ‘Khan’ is going to be one of the best bollywood movies like ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ (a Blockbuster movie of Karan Johar) or Karan Johar will be unable to prove his capability of making a film besides love and family story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its gona magnificent!! Because we will be getting Shahrukh and Kajol jodi one more time. I’m so excited for this movie.

February 19, 2008 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home