Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I felt I wouldn’t suit the character- Kajol, for Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘Idiot’

Rumor has it that the famous and extremely talented bollywood actress Kajol has given a confirmatory nod to Rajkumar Hirani’s film ‘Idiot’. What the actress said in that issue? "I loved his earlier films and I would love to work with him, but when I heard the role in Idiot, I felt I wouldn't suit the character. I look forward to working with him some day if he comes up with the right role that suits me".

Following are the images of Kajol who is considered as one of the leading bollywood’s assets-







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt kajol is considered as one of the leading bollywood assets. Recently kajol has withdrawl a role in Hirani’s new film idiot.She is very choosy type of actress. The pretty actress is currently busy with her hubby’s project named U,Me Aur Hum.Expecting that the movie will get success.

April 8, 2008 at 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kajol is a very good actress and i think she had an important role behind Saharukh's success.Wish her good luck in U ME and HUM.

April 14, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home