Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Friday, April 4, 2008

‘My Man can be from any walk of life’- Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan, after giving two hits- Bhool Bhulaiya and Heyy Babyy believes that the industry has started offering meaty roles to the actresses. She said, "I'm lucky to be a part of the movie industry when leading ladies are no longer decorative. It's providential that I started with Parineeta."

About her companion Vidya said, "Some people are doctors, others are actors. My companion can be from any walk of life. If he's an actor we can both carry our own mirrors to the sets and be narcissistic individually. And we can have mirrors all over the house. Instead of looking into each other's eyes, we can look into the mirrors," she joked.

After the smash hit in Bhool Bhulaiya, In the year 2008, Vidya Balan supposed to do another film with Priyadarshan. "But there's a problem with the leading man. I'd love to work with Priyan again. I've been fortunate in the fact that directors have signed me more than once."


Sources: http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=14637758&cid=2359
http://www.bollywoodblog.com/images/2014_Vidya%20Balan.jpg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so naturally beautiful! I’m very much impressed by Vidya Balan, due to her supernatural acting-power. I’ve watched her all movies but found her amazing especially in ‘Bhool Bhulaiya’.

April 4, 2008 at 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vidya Balan is simply wonderful . She looks quite a bit like Madhabi Mukherjee of Charulata.She began her career starring in many music videos, soap advt and commercials.She made her acting debut in the Bengali film Bhalo Theko. I think her best film is Pareenita.

April 8, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home