Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lara Dutta- Love, Dino and movies


There was a success needed for Lara Dutta what she got from the movie ‘Partner’. Now she has the movies like ‘Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai’ with Govinda and an action-filled Blue with Sanjay Dutt and Akshay Kumar.

After her crack with Kelly Dorjee, Lara was connected with many, right from her co-star in Partner Salman Khan to the much-married Bobby Deol with whom she has done many films. The latest is her alleged proximity to Dino Morea. Lara says about these allegations “I take this rumours in my stride. If I sit and worry about it, I’ll go mad.” She also said “I have known Dino for half my life. So if I go out to lunch or a movie with him, I have every right to.”

Ask Lara if her Western outlook is coming in the way of her not getting as many offers as her rivals, and she begs to differ. “Everybody has their own place here,” says she, “I got the most feedback on my role in Andaaz and Partner. Both were very Indian in their outlook.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lara Dutt made her entry in bollywood after she won the Miss Universe award. She is looking amazing in ‘Partner’. Also she has proved her acting talent in Bhagambag ,No entry,Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai etc. Most of people say that she is looks sexy, but I think without make up she just looks like a decent and cute girl.

March 25, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home