Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

“Phoonk will be scarier than Bhooth”- Said Sudeep, Kannada film star

Sudeep, the Kannada film actor who acted in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Phoonk’ said that the audiences are going to watch a scariest movie in coming days. He also think ‘Phoonk’ would be scarier than Verma’s previous scary movie ‘Bhooth’, played by Ajay Devgan, Urmila Matondkar and Rekha.

In an interview Sudeep told IANS "The story of 'Phoonk' revolves around black magic. The film has the potentiality to really scare the audience. It is a different type of film, but will appeal to a large section of film buffs". He also added "I think 'Phoonk' will make you think about many sequences of the film for many days after you have seen it".

The actor who worked in popular films like “Huchha” and “Gooli” said that he was quite interested in working with Ram Gopal Verma. He also added the director had got the best out of him in ‘Phoonk’.

Sudeep said "After working for nearly 40 days for the film, I felt that many facets of my performance were captured by Varmaji."

What Ram Gopal Verma thinks about Sudeep? "I chose Sudeep because he is a good performer. I was impressed with many of his films. When I was writing the script, I though he would be perfectly suited for the lead character,"



Source: http://nowrunning.com/news/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

‘Bhooth’ was good movie which gave lot of praises to Ram Gopal Varma. I hope it would be again for ‘Phoonk’. So, I’m waiting to see a good movie.

August 7, 2008 at 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The director Ram Gopal verma is my favorite one. In Phoonk he challenges to provide a scarier movie to the audiences. For selecting Sudeep, I think it's a right choice. The coming days can prove the success of Phoonk in Box Office.

August 7, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home