Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shahrukh again on Television?


Shahrukh Khan will be back soon on television with ‘Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain’ the game show will have adults competing with sharp-minded kids in terms of their capability to answer school grade level questions. SRK said in an interview ''I don't think it would be right for one to call 'KBC3' or 'Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain' as my comeback to television. I never went away from television in the first place. Infact, I am coming on television for the 11th time since I did the serial 'Fauji' years ago. In any case, my endeavour is always to entertain people be it on TV, stage show or films,''

Shahrukh is very much thankful to television. '' Whatever I have become or achieved today has been largely because of television. As a movie actor, I became what I have become, thanks to television. I owe my life to television and stage and, of course movies now,'' SRK said.

SRK will be the teacher of class five with very energetic kids. Adult contestants will be posted ten questions from grade level one to five. The lucky winner will get enormous prize money of Rs. 5 crore. The game show is going to be aired on Star Plus with Siddharth Basu’s concept.

Shahrukh also said ''It was the educational aspect attached to the show that had my excited about it. I am sure that watching the show, children of my son's age would also want to come on the show which in turn will generate in them a curiosity to increase their general awareness'' .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shahrukh Khan is the most popular actor of bollywood now. Undoubtedly he is quite capable of doing all type of roles. Besides that we’ve seen him in hosting KBC also, Shahrukh was looking fabulous! His personality, voice, style of speaking are really very impressive that could mesmerize audience very easily. I think Shahrukh would be successful in ‘Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain’ also. All the best Shahrukh!

zdoail

February 20, 2008 at 3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also think so but can anybody tell me when this interesting show will be seen on TV?

February 21, 2008 at 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thnks for such precious information. I'm so happy. Previously Shahrukh has done a well-known interesting TV show which was really pleasurable. I hope ‘Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hain’ the game show will be more interesting to watch.

February 27, 2008 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home