Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Emraan Hashmi is quite excited with his role in ‘Jannat’

The actor Emraan Hashmi is quite excited with his role in the forthcoming film ‘Jannat’. The actor also insists that the film sees him in a great role, something that hasn't been attempted before and certainly classifies as one of its own kinds. Emraan said "I am here to do great roles. JANNAT is one of them and I am happy to have sunk my teeth into a character which perhaps comes on the big screen for the first time ever".

Emraan also seen his success comes with Solo lead film. Regarding this topic Emraan said with a smiling face "Yes JANNAT too is a solo hero film. However, it's not that I am averse to being a part of the set up where I am required to share screen space with other people around. If I get a script which surprises me, even though it requires a multi starrer set up, I would jump on it. Ultimately, what matters is a project which gives me an ample opportunity to demonstrate my acting capabilities."

Source: http://www.glamsham.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the good news for us. Coming days we’ll see Emraan Hashmi’s acting in the film ‘Jannat’. As he is quite satisfied with his role so we can expect to see a good movie. He gave us different types of good film like Good Boy Bad Boy, Murder, Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Foot Path, Zeher etc. I think his best film is Gangstar

April 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the songs of this movie. And Emraan you are looking nice. Here is a video link of the movie ‘Jannat’.

April 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home