Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aamir Khan’s dog “Shah Rukh”


"I would like to ask Shah Rukh, how it feels to be No.2." Just few months back Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan said when he asked that what he would like to ask Shah Rukh Khan.

In Aamir Khan’s blog he talks about Shah Rukh Khan, that Shah Rukh is licking his feet and asking for his attention. The superstar clarifies that he is talking about his dog named Shah Rukh in his Panchgani home.

After talking potshots at Big B and his film Black late last year, this year it looks like its SRK who is Aamir’s latest punching bag.

"Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions let me add that Shah Rukh is the name of our dog. And before you jump to any further conclusions let me add that I had nothing to do with naming him. In fact Shah Rukh is the dog of the caretakers of our house. When I bought this house it came with the caretakers and their dog! Apparently Shah Rukh (the actor) was shooting for a commercial in this house a few years ago, and that very day the caretakers bought a pup…, and named him Shah Rukh. What are the chances of me buying a house which comes with a dog called Shah Rukh!!! Some of my friends claim that I bought the house just because of the dog. I would have to be a serious fan of Shah Rukh's to want to do that. Your guess…" Aamir said.

Even before signing off from his blog he takes one final dig at the Baadshah of Bollywood by saying, "Well Shah Rukh is once again begging for my attention, so let me get back to him. He is smelling too much, I think he needs a bath. "Heel boy, heel."



Source: http://entertainment.in.msn.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger santanu said...

Who is No 1 i don't know, but i know, who is ahead of u he doesn't comment on u. So here is a doubt of Amir's greatness.
I like both Amir and Shah Rukh so when they fight i feel that the fight is between kings.
I am expecting ShahRukh also will gives his comment.

May 15, 2008 at 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amir has no right to talk about any statement on srk.Both are no1 from their own position.Both are good actors. Everyone is different from each other. Srk has never said that and i think he will not say in future too.

May 16, 2008 at 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We didn’t expect Aamir to give such type of statement against srk.As we know both are great actors.This is not a symbol of good human nature. When they fight with each other it seems to look like the battle is between two kings.I am waiting for Shahrukh to give his comment.

May 18, 2008 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Ravinder Malik said...

After turning down by bollywood beauties like Esha Deol and Malaika Arora to walk on the ramp in two-piece exclusively for the Ms. Bikini India contest, the next name in the list is of Neetu Chandra who will be performing hot numbers in the event wearing bollywood bikini to add a little glamour in the most awaited event. For more information about bollywood actress & actor pc wallpaper visit the page: http://pc-wallpaper.blogspot.com/

June 1, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aamir Khan is no longer a human being.....
He has ditched himself into a pit by making such comments.....
SRK is the real KING... & Aamir is just a toilet cleaner in SRK's Bunglaw.....

June 24, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home