Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Parvathy Omanakuttan , Miss India 2008 keen on Bollywood


Parvathy Omanakuttan, who won the Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2008, has shown her keen interest in Bollywood. She said that she can try her luck in Bollywood provided the offers are good. The 20 year old winner said IANS “Why not? I have grown up in Mumbai and am a movie buff. If I get a good chance, good money, good co-stars, I would go for it”.

It was her childhood dream to become Miss India pageant. “I was just seven when I saw Sushmita (Sen) and Aishwarya (Rai) winning the pageant. I decided then that one day I would also be like them,” said Parvathy.

Although she is interested in Bollywood, but at the same time she also wants to pursue MBA as she thinks it’s very important to have a backup for her career, as films or modelling would not last for long.



Source: realbollywood.com
http://stbin.msn.com/i/CC/8337FAF8EA11F686F13D6607EFC9D.jpg

2 Comments:

Blogger Neepra said...

nice blog... nice information

April 11, 2008 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Parvathi. I hope, we will see you as a successful bollywood star in future.

April 11, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home