Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Karan Johar moved ‘Sarkar’ to tears


Amitabh Bachchan, ‘Sarkar’ was moved to tears when noted director and family friend Karan Johar praised his performance in ‘Sarkar Raj’ during the premiere at IIFA awards at Bangkok.

Amitabh Bachchan said “When he (Karan) came out of the theatre after the premiere he said something that moved me to tears. He bent down and touched my feet and then said, 'I just want to remain here at your feet after seeing your performance.' I quickly pulled him up, as I always do and embraced him for long”.

He also said “While he held me, he whispered in my ear the appreciation of one technical point in the film which I thought no one would ever notice, my scene in front of the photograph of Abhishek”.


Source: http://entertainment.in.msn.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amitabh Bachchan and Karan Johar have family relations and also Karan respects both Jaya Bachchan and Amitabh Bachchan. Touching Amitabh's feet reflects karan's deep respect in our Indian tradition.

June 11, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home