Crazyonbollywood

Crazyonbollywood- Movies,movie details,reviews on bollywood films.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

‘Jab we met now Milenge Milenge’


After the mega hit movie ‘Jab we met’,the parted off screen couple who are now very popular as on screen couple is in Satish Kaushik’s upcoming Bollywood movie Milenge Milenge.Though the movie has been in the making since 2005.Kareena Kapoor,ex-girlfriend of Sahid Kapur has enough faith to recreate the ‘Jab We Met’ again.

"I know people have expectations from us individually and as a pair.And they won't be disappointed.It's a very sweet film.And not dated at all though it got delayed. I'm as proud of 'Milenge Milenge' as I am of any of my films," Kareena told.

She confronted that she isn’t reliable for the delay.She had been trying hard to complete dubbing before she leaves for New York.

"We're all professionals here.For me it doesn't matter who the leading man in 'Milenge Milenge' is.For me what is important is that I made a commitment to two of my favourite people in the industry - producer Boney Kapoor and director Satish Kaushik - who've stood by me from the beginning of my career.How can I let them down? Boney wants a summer release for his film. I've to complete my dubbing before I leave," said Kareena,who is now dating Chote Nawab.

"I'm running in and out of two dubbing studios. I've already completed most of the dubbing," she added.

'Milenge Milenge' is special because it will release after a long gap.They were last seen together in the hit flick ‘Jab We Met’.Naturally the hype is there in the audience to see this duo again.


Source:MSN

4 Comments:

Anonymous coooooooooool said...

nive movie

www.wallpapersadda.com

February 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous ummed said...

THIS is a good movies of shahid and kareena.
this site contain the very valualeble information related to the movie news i like it if any one also intersted for the lates movies news go to New Releases Movies

April 29, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous bollywood news said...

Great! This article is creative, there are a lot of new idea, it gives me inspiration.

June 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Movie Review said...

Nice article
Movies

April 28, 2020 at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home